Saitama JALT My Share
Date: Sunday, December 13th, 2015 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
The Saitama JALT My Share is an excellent opportunity to come out and share your ideas! My Share presentations are up to 15 minutes long and are on any topic related to language teaching.
Organization: Saitama Chapter (formerly known as Omiya Chapter) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Saitama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Rental Space Holly, 1 min from Urawa St. East Exit map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Saitama JALT
Email QR Code: