The Japan Second Language Association:
Pacific Second Language Research Forum 2016 (PacSLRF2016)
Date: Friday, September 9th, 2016 Time: 11:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Michael Harrington (Queensland University, Australia), Makiko Hirakawa (Bunkyo University, Japan), Alan Juffs (The University of Pittsburgh, USA), Ianthi Maria Tsimpli (University of Cambridge, UK)
The Pacific Second Language Research Forum 2016 (PacSLRF 2016) will be hosted at the 16th annual meeting of the Japan Second Language Association (J-SLA 2016), September 9-11 at Tama Campus, Chuo University, Tokyo, Japan (supported by Chuo University). Internationally, PacSLRF has for many years been recognized to be a stimulating conference including colloquia and paper sessions based on empirical data couched within sound theoretical frameworks in areas of Second Language Acquisition (SLA). For details, please see the conference website.
Organization: The Japan Second Language Association
Cost: 20,000 yen (on-site; early registration discounts available)
Venue: Tama Campus, Chuo University, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The Japan Second Language Association
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 082-424-6430