Positive past selves and possible others in language learning
Date: Saturday, January 23rd, 2016 Time: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Joseph Falout (Nihon University)
A presentation focusing on the positive psychology perspective, with research data from college classrooms, to propose ways that teachers can help students find greater optimism, and protect positive outlooks, for learning English right now in their present experiences and environments.
Organization: Niigata Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Niigata JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (500 yen for students)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Niigata JALT
Email QR Code: