Fowl play: Fun activities and game ideas to enliven your classroom!
Date: Sunday, January 10th, 2016 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Andrew Hitchings
First session: In his presentation Fowl Play, Andrew Hitchings will share his passion of analog games with us on Sunday. With over 20 years' experience teaching in Japan, he is well-qualified to teach us how non-digital games can be valuable resources for the language teacher. Aimed at upper elementary to junior high school students, this presentation is sure to inspire and inform all language teachers.
Second session: Following Andrew Hitchings' session, our second hour will be an open session in which all attendees can share our game ideas and create games together in the session. This brainstorming session is sure to be a fun and inspiring time as we put our heads together to create and develop games for the language classroom.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center(NIC) Dai 2 Kenshushitu(3F)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: