Vocab@Tokyo (day 2 of 3)
Date: Tuesday, September 13th, 2016 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Dozens of world class researchers and teachers interested in researching second language vocabulary
The conference is the second in the series of "Vocab@" conferences, following the inaugural conference held at Wellington, New Zealand, in 2013. The Vocab@Tokyo conference will gather the world's top vocabulary researchers to share research and discuss the latest trends in pedagogy. The Vocab@ conference will be held September 12-14 at Meiji Gakuin University in Tokyo. The call for papers is due March 31st. Speakers include dozens of world class researchers and teachers interested in researching second language vocabulary: Paul Nation, Stuart Webb, Batia Laufer, Norbert and Diane Schmitt, John McCollister, John Read, Tess Fitzpatrick, and more. Please see the Vocab@Tokyo site for details.
Venue: Meiji Gakuin University 1-2-37 Shirokanedai, Minato, Tokyo 108-8636
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: