Management Strategies for Young Learners
Date: Sunday, January 24th, 2016 Time: 2:15 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Pam Sakamoto
Classroom management strategies for young learners ages 2 to 7. Learn techniques on how to communicate better with your young students. Activities, fun hand made materials and game ideas will also be introduced. Check in from 2:15. Presentation starts from 2:30. There will be 30 mins for Q&A at the end.
Organization: ETJ Kyoto (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kyoto)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen (non-members can join up on the day)
Venue: Kyoto Prefectural International Center 9F Kyoto Station Building (map)
Location: Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kyoto
Email QR Code: