English Education in the Japanese Elementary School
Date: Sunday, February 25th, 2001 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Kobayashi Keiko
Many elementary schools in Japan have just started teaching English as of last April. Yet, many teachers are now concerned with how to go about implementing this. The speaker will talk about her own experience in implementing an English Education Program at Honden Elementary School in Hozumi over the past three years.
Organization: Gifu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gifu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Dream Theater, Gifu
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gifu JALT
Email QR Code: