KOTESOL National Conference 2016: Our Provinces
Date: Saturday, May 28th, 2016 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Plenary speaker: Theron Muller (University of Toyama); call for papers due March 1st
The KOTESOL National Conference is NOT the two-day International hosted each Autumn, but a more intimate (200 or so) event of about 30 sessions held outside of Seoul. The theme of this year's conference is Our Provinces. First and foremost, the theme refers to ELT's various domains of expertise (from SLA to classroom management). Additionally, the theme refers to the 9 provinces of Korea (along with the "Special Cities" that share the same administrative standing). Call for Presenters, Pre-registration, and General Info from koreatesol.org/nc2016.
Organization: Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
Cost: KOTESOL Members: 15,000 won (not quite finalized rate)
Non-members: 30,000 won (not quite finalized rate)
Venue: Sangji University, Wonju, Gangwon-do (province), S. Korea
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: