Story-based approach: Exploring the world of stories with your young learners
Date: Sunday, February 28th, 2016 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Chiyuki Yanase
In this workshop, we will explore how story-based approach can develop essential language learning skills of young learners as well as explore a number of storytelling styles and story-based activities. Participants also will be invited to develop their own story-based lessons, using a picture book. It is hoped that participants go on to use these ideas in their classes to facilitate their studentsí language acquisition in a pleasurable and creative learning environment.
Organization: Gunma Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gunma JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Maebashi Kyoai Gakuen College
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gunma JALT
Email QR Code: