CEFR and Language Portfolio SIG of JALT:
Critical, Constructive Assessment Of CEFR-based Language Teaching In Japan And Beyond (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, March 27th, 2016 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Barbel Kuhn, University of Bremen, Germany: EPOS electronical Language Portfolio; Nhung Pham, Hue University of Foreign Languages, Vietnam: Language Policy 2020
The conference will show case studies on CEFR-based implemented curriculums in Japan and discuss the possible applications of CEFR-informed foreign language teaching. The highstake main speakers ntroduce an international viewpoint on an electronic version of a language portfolio already in use in Germany, and CEFR-based professional formation for English teachers in Vietnam by 2020. The workshops will give insights in CEFR-based curriculum development in Japan in various case studies. The interactive posters expand the discussionto CEFR-based language education in Japan. This conference is the outcome of a related kaken-research project.
Organization: CEFR and Language Portfolio Special Interest Group of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (CEFR and Language Portfolio SIG of JALT)
Venue: Osaka University, Nakanoshima Centre (downtown)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CEFR and Language Portfolio SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: