2nd Joint International Methodology Research Colloquium (day 2 of 2)
Date: Wednesday, February 17th, 2016 Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Takaaki Hiratsuka (University of the Ryukyus), Ken Urano (Hokkai-Gakuen University), Colin Walker (Myongji University), Kevin Watson (University of the Ryukyus), more
Okinawa JALT is proud to co-sponsor the 2nd Joint International Methodology Research Colloquium on February 16-17 at Tenbusu Naha (on Kokusai Dori). Focus will be on methodology in language learning, research, and corpus. OkiJALT members will be presenting. Advance registration is not necessary. The Conference is free for all participants. For more information, please see the conference webpage
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Venue: Tenbusu Naha, on Hokusai Dori, Naha, Okinawa (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304