Material Idea Sharing
Date: Sunday, February 28th, 2016 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Various, facilitated by Yuco Kikuchi
Participants bring materials they obtained recently or their long-time favorites and discuss the effective ways to use them for the new school year. This workshop tries to cover all age groups and class sizes. Teachers of young learners, JHS, SHS, university or adult learners are all welcome. Please pre-register since the seats are limited.
Organization: ETJ Chiba (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Chiba)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen for one day member and online participants
Venue: Place: Shin-Koiwa Chiku Center, 2nd floor Five min. walk from JR Shin-Koiwa station on the Sobu Line Address: 2-17-1 Shin-Koiwa, Katsushika-ku Phone: 03-3653-7141
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Chiba
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 043-251-0027