University of Fukui:
POSTPONED 1st Annual STEM PBL in Asia Symposium (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, June 19th, 2016 Time: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Rebecca Petersen (Thailand Elementary STEM Curriculum Specialist), Keiji Takanashi (Vice President, Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology)
This event has been postponed until further notice.
Do you want to innovate, learn and network with like-minded educators in the field of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) Project-based learning (PBL)? Join us and come ignite your teaching potential in beautiful Fukui, Japan from June 18-19 for the 1st Annual STEM PBL in Asia Symposium. Registration includes a field trip to a Japanese Prefectural Super Science High School, where you can get a rare and close inside look at Japanese STEM education. With the theme Collaborative Visions, the symposium is a wonderful opportunity to share research, insights and techniques and form professional networks in this burgeoning field of STEM and Project-based learning.
This event is sponsored by the University of Fukui and National Geographic Cengage.
Organization: University of Fukui
Cost: See the website for details
Venue: University of Fukui, Bunkyo Campus (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact University of Fukui
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: