Back-to-School Sunday Workshop
Date: Sunday, March 6th, 2016 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: All of us sharing ideas
It's Back to School time for our next ETJ-Aichi workshop! Our focus is on our favorite beginning of the year activities. We'll be sharing ice breakers, class management techniques, phonics activities, games and more! Come prepared with one or two of your favorites. We'll share our ideas in a poster session activity, which in itself, is a FANTASTIC game plan for getting our students involved in their own English language learning!
In our Session A, we will explain what a poster session is, show you how to develop a topic for one and then help you make it. In Session B, we will practice presenting our posters in pairs before dividing everyone into two groups to take turns both presenting and viewing a mini poster session. We expect the poster sessions will provide you with a great teaching format as well as several interesting teaching topics and ideas.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center (NIC), Dai San(3) Kenshushitsu (4F)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: