Pan-Asian Consortium (PAC):
2016 PAC (Pan-Asia Conference) (day 3 of 3)
Date: Sunday, November 13th, 2016 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Call for papers due February 29, 2016
As the English Teachers Association-Republic of China (ETA-ROC) celebrates its 25th anniversary in 2016, the organizers have planned some very special events for members and participants: publication of a special monograph, hosting a graduate forum, and holding a micro movie contest on TESL/TEFL. This conference will be held in conjunction with the 2016 Pan-Asia Conference. Please see the conference page for details.
Organization: Pan-Asian Consortium (PAC) of Language Teaching Societies (Pan-Asian Consortium (PAC))
Venue: Chien Tan Overseas Youth Activity Center, Taipei, Taiwan
Location: Taipei City, Taipei, Taiwan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Pan-Asian Consortium (PAC)
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: