Think Read Write Workshop
Date: Sunday, March 20th, 2016 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Eric Kane, Naoko Amano
If you are a teacher or school owner that is currently using or thinking of using ELF Learning's Think Read Write Series, this specially designed workshop is just for you! Eric Kane (Author of Think Read Write) and Naoko Amano (Think Read Write User and Presenter) will cover everything you need to know to get the most out of the TRW Series.
Schedule of Events
- 10:00 - Registration and Welcome
- 10:30~11:45 - What is Think Read Write?
This first session will cover the theory and goals behind Think Read Write. We will take a detailed look at everything that went into the book to help participants better understand the series from the inside out.
- 11:45~1:00 - Group lunch
- 13:00~14:00 - Lesson Planning
The second session will be a step-by-step introduction to creating dynamic and engaging lesson plans with Think Read Write. We will look at how to introduce, practice and review content in the book as well as giving practical advice for homework activites outside of class.
- 14:15~15:30 - Expansion Activities
Think Read Write was designed to be expanded upon. To get the most out of the series, this session will cover easy-to-use activity ideas to help you bring the book alive. This session will be fun!
- 15:45~16:30 - TRW Readers
Learn how to incorporate the super fun and engaging stories in the TRW Readers series into your classroom in this final session.
- 16:30~17:00 - Question and Answer and Think Read Write Training Certificate
The attendance cost of 2,500 yen includes drinks, snacks, certificate and a copy of Think Read Write or your choice of ELF Learning CDs.
Organization: ELF Learning
Cost: 2,500 yen
Venue: 541-0053 Osaka Prefecture, Osaka, Chuo Ward, Honmachi, 1 Chome−1−4−5, 大阪産業創造館
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ELF Learning
Email QR Code: