The Business of Language Education: Starting a business in Japan
Date: Friday, April 8th, 2016 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Yoshiko Aiba (Q-leap), Makiko Asaba (Q-leap); More to be announced
Interested in starting a school or a language teaching business in Japan? Come ask our experts, three people who have done just that! This event will feature a one hour interview section (featuring questions selected from submissions below) followed by a thirty minute Q&A session. Please submit questions via the FB event page or directly to the the event organiser (program-AT-tokyojalt.org)
Organization: Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: NYU School of Professional Studies American Language Institute Tokyo Center (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: