Accidental Teachers: The Journeys of Six Japanese Women from the Corporate Workplace into English Language Teaching
Date: Sunday, April 3rd, 2016 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Reiko Yoshihara
This article reports on a qualitative narrative study that explored the transitional processes of Japanese women giving up a job, entering higher education, and becoming university EFL teachers. The participants included six Japanese women who changed careers to become university EFL teachers in Japan.
Organization: Gunma Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gunma JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: Free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Maebashi Kyoai Gakuen College
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gunma JALT
Email QR Code: