CULI-LITU International Conference:
ELT Unlimited (day 2 of 2)
Date: Friday, October 7th, 2016 Time: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Douglas Biber (Northern Arizona University), Winnie Cheng (The Hong Kong Polytechnic University), Willy A. Renandya (Nanyang Technological University), Suwichit Chaidaroon (University of Westminster)
The 2ND LITU-CULI International Conference ELT Unlimited organized by The Language Institute of Thammasat University (LITU) and Chulalongkorn University Language Institute (CULI) will be held October 6-7, 2016 at the Pullman Bangkok King Power Hotel, Thailand. The Language Institute of Thammasat University (LITU) and Chulalongkorn University Language Institute (CULI), two of Thailand's most prominent language institutions carry on the mission to promote English language teaching (ELT) practitioners and professionals throughout Thailand, ASEAN, and beyond. In the year 2016, LITU and CULI call upon academics, scholars and practitioners to gather and share thoughts and ideas regarding various aspects of ELT in our biennial joint international conference, 2nd LITU-CULI international conference, held between October 6 and 7 at Pullman Bangkok King Power Hotel in Thailand. Participants will also gain insights of contemporary beliefs and practice in the ELT arena. It will be a great chance to establish and renew professional networks among acquaintances sharing the same line of profession.
- To offer a platform for ELT professionals, researchers, practitioners, and students to share insights and information about English language teaching, learning and research
- To promote ELT professional networks and collaborations throughout Thailand, local regions and across the world
- To enhance ELT-related research and projects that benefit English language teaching and learning in Thailand, ASEAN and beyond
Call for papers:
Due June 30.
Organization: Chulalongkorn University Language Institute (CULI) and the Language Institute of Thammasat University (LITU) International Conference (CULI-LITU International Conference)
Cost: 5,000 baht (3,800 early bird, 5,500 onsite)
Venue: Pullman Bangkok King Power Hotel, Thailand
Location: Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CULI-LITU International Conference
Email QR Code: