EFL Teacher Journeys Conference
Date: Sunday, June 19th, 2016 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: To be announced; call for papers due May 8
The Hiroshima Chapter of JALT and the Teacher Education and Development (TD) Special Interest Group (SIG) are accepting presentation proposals for our upcoming EFL Teacher Journeys conference. This mini-conference is intended to spark new conversations around the broad theme of EFL Teacher Journeys. This goal is meant to encourage papers which explore teacher journeys, either the presenterís own, those of students or classes, or other teachers. For details, please see the EFL Teacher Journeys Conference webpage.
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: 2000 yen on-site, 1500 yen with pre-registration
Venue: Hiroshima YMCA
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: