KOTESOL 2016: The 24th Annual Korea TESOL International Conference (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, October 16th, 2016 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Plenary and concurrent sessions. Call for papers closes May 31st, 2016
The International Conference Committee of Korea TESOL invites proposals for practical workshops (45 or 80 minutes), academic research papers (20 minutes), colloquia (80 or 105 minutes) and panels (80 or 105 minutes) related to the teaching of English, especially in the Korean setting. For details, please see the KOTESOL 2015 Call for Proposals.
Organization: Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
Cost: KOTESOL Members: 50,000 KRW ($50 USD); Presenters 60,000 KRW ($60 USD)
Non-members: 70,000 KRW ($70 USD)
Venue: Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul, South Korea
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: