8th International Conference on ESP in Asia, and the 3rd International Symposium on Innovative Teaching and Research in ESP (day 2 of 3)
Date: Saturday, August 20th, 2016 Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Helen Louise Basturkmen, Jigang Cai, John Flowerdew, John Maher, Yoshimasa A. Ono, Yilin Sun, Paul Thomson
The 8th annual international conference for ESP in Asia will be held in Tokyo, Japan August 19-21, 2016. The aim of this conference is to explore the educational, economic, as well as social aspects of ESP teaching and research in the Asian context, and to establish the basis, network and recognizable meeting point of ESP researchers and practitioners. We believe that with contributions from participants from all over the world, this conference will further develop the field in general and enhance ESP research and teaching practice in Asia in particular.
Conference themes include, but are not limited to:
- Curriculum and course design in ESP
- Materials design and writing in ESP
- Development and application of ESP theories
- ESP teaching and learning approaches and methods
- Innovations in ESP research and instruction
- ESP teacher development
- Development of ESP testing and assessment
- English teaching and learning for academic purposes
- English teaching and learning for professional purposes
- English teaching and research for business purposes
- English teaching and research for legal purposes
- Intercultural communication in ESP teaching
- Advance Rate (Registration Before July 15, 2016)
Regular 30,000 JPY, Student/Retiree 20,000 JPY
- Late & Onsite Rate (Registration After July 15, 2016)
Regular 35,000 JPY, Student/Retiree 25,000 JPY
- Conference Fee includes Welcome Reception, Daily Lunch Box, Refreshments.
- All fees are payable in cash on-site
For the most up-to-date information, please visit the conference website, www.g-edu.uec.ac.jp/jointesp2016.
Cost: Advance: 30,000 yen (Student/Retiree 20,000 yen); on-site: 35,000 yen (Student/Retiree 25,000 yen)
Venue: University of Electro-Communications, Chofu, Tokyo (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: