POSTPONED: Academic Writing Workshop
Date: Saturday, May 14th, 2016 Time: 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Joe Tomei (Kumamoto Gakuen University), Dave Bollen (Sojo University), Rob Hirschel (Sojo University)
This event has been postponed.
New date TBA.
This event is intended for both new and experienced researchers who hope to benefit from some extra hints and tips for writing academic purposes. In addition to three useful workshops, there will be time for questions and discussions.
Organization: NanKyu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (NanKyu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Sojo International University Center 4-22-1 Ikeda, Nishi Ward, Kumamoto, Kumamoto Prefecture 860-0082
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NanKyu JALT
Email QR Code: