Efficiency and Effectiveness in the Classroom
Date: Sunday, May 15th, 2016 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Nic Kapper (NPO Spelling Bee)
Nic Kapper will introduce a technique that will increase your students' vocabulary retention significantly. Also, he will demonstrate a point system that will keep your children's eyes on you throughout the lesson. Finally, he will tell you about the NPO Spelling Bee, an effective program that will improve your students' phonics and reading abilities really fast.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center 4F, Room3
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: