Pecha Kucha in the Classroom
Date: Sunday, July 24th, 2016 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: ETJ officers
Take a break from the summer heat and join us as we have fun with Pecha Kucha. Pecha Kucha is a presentation format that uses 20 images in 20 seconds to tell stories and can be applied to our classrooms in a stimulating and educational way. On Sunday, our first session will consist of viewing examples of this exciting technique accompanied by an explanation of how this applies to our classrooms. In our second session, we will get the opportunity to make our own Pecha Kucha presentation on the spot with assorted random images. Ready to be dazzled and enlightened? Join us at NIC on Sunday, July 24th. For more info about Pecha Kulcha, see the PechaKucha website.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center, 4F, room3
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: