Exploring Critical Thinking with my Students
Date: Sunday, June 26th, 2016 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Nicole Gallagher
In this presentation, I would like to engage in discussion with other educators about how we can foster critical thinking in our language learning classes. I will begin by sharing some of my own teaching puzzles that I met with in my first year as an instructor at the Center for English Discussion Class at Rikkyo University. I will also talk about my own experience of practitioner research over the past few months and would like to hear from other participants about their ideas and experiences on researching their own classrooms.
Organization: Gunma Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gunma JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Venue: Maebashi Kyoai Gakuen College (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gunma JALT
Email QR Code: