1 Day Genki English Workshop With Certificate
Date: Saturday, July 16th, 2016 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Richard Graham (Genki English)
Engage your students in the energetic, "Genki" world of songs, games and exciting lessons. Have all your students, and their parents, learning more than you could imagine and begging you for more. Click here to register.
Organization: Community of Friendly Filipino English Teachers (CoFFET)
Cost: CoFFET Members: 5000 yen
Non-members: 6000 yen
Venue: Okazaki Civic Center, Okazaki City, Aichi-ken
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: