State of the Chapter
Date: Friday, July 22nd, 2016 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Tokyo JALT Board; Rab Paterson
Meet the nominees for the 2016 Tokyo JALT board and cast your vote. Following the vote, refreshments will be served while announcements will be made regarding upcoming events, submitting applications to present at Tokyo JALT, how to publish in Tokyo JALT Journal (TJJ), how to apply for grants available exclusively to Tokyo JALT members, and general chapter news. Following this, we will hold an hour-long introduction to professional presentations by our resident expert, Rab Paterson titled "Present like a Pro." Join us to get a taste of the upcoming events. If you are thinking of submitting an application to present at Tokyo JALT, attendance is recommended. Please RSVP (click here), or by emailing program--AT--tokyojalt.org.
Organization: Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: NYU School of Professional Studies Shinagawa, Intercity building (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code: