Let's get physical: The brain/body connection in the EFL classroom.
Date: Sunday, July 10th, 2016 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Marc Helgesen (Miyagi Gakuen Women's University)
This session will look at brain-science reasons and ways to have students moving their bodies, while moving their English abilities up at the same time.
Organization: NanKyu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (NanKyu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (free for students)
Venue: Dejima Koryu Kaikan (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NanKyu JALT
Email QR Code: