Literature in Language Teaching SIG of JALT:
LiLT in Kyoto, a festival of ideas
Date: Saturday, September 17th, 2016 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Paul Hullah (Meiji Gakuin University)
Join us for a literature-themed day of talks and conversations. We welcome first-time attendees to a JALT event and the SIG. Kyoto-based teachers working with all age groups are welcome to join us. This event is co-sponsored by the Kyoto Chapter of JALT. Please see the event web page for details.
Organization: Literature in Language Teaching Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Literature in Language Teaching SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Campus Plaza Kyoto, near Kyoto Station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Literature in Language Teaching SIG of JALT
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: