Oxford University Press:
Oxford Day 2016: Forum on English Education
Date: Sunday, October 2nd, 2016 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Plenary Speaker Victoria Murphy (University of Oxford) plus many others
English education in Japan is changing due to a range of domestic and international pressures and as a result educators and institutions are facing new challenges they must find solutions to. Oxford University Press will host a one-day forum, in partnership with the Research Institute for Letters, Arts and Sciences, Waseda University, which will look at how English education from primary to tertiary levels is evolving in Japan and at a global level. A range of topics will be covered by local and international academics, authors and researchers.
- Victoria Murphy - Plenary Speaker (University of Oxford)
- Fumihito Ando (Waseda University)
- Rene Bouchard (Keiai Elementary, Junior and Senior High School)
- Adrian Leis (Miyagi University of Education)
- Stephen Ryan (Waseda University)
- Yasuyo Sawaki (Waseda University)
- Makoto Takeda (Ishinomaki High School)
- Ikuko Newell Tsuboya (Tokyo International School)
- Richard Attwood (Oxford University Press)
More details on the event webpage.
Organization: Oxford University Press
Cost: 1,000 yen (Students: free) / Admission plus reception: 2,000 yen (Students: 500 yen)
Venue: Waseda University, Toyama Campus, 2F, Bldg. 32 and Lecture hall, Bldg. 38 (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454