CELF Forum, Tamagawa U.:
Reading and Writing in ELF
Date: Thursday, September 15th, 2016 Time: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Keynote speakers: Rob Waring (Notre Dame Seishin University), Yoji Kudo (Tamagawa University)
Extensive reading in ELF (English as a Lingua Franca) contexts and teaching and assessment of English writing. The event also includes parallel session presentations on various language teaching themes. Please click here for more about presenter information, and abstracts.
Organization: Center for English as a Lingua Franca Forum at Tamagawa University (CELF Forum, Tamagawa U.)
Cost: free to the general public
Venue: Tamagawa University, Machida, Tokyo (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CELF Forum, Tamagawa U.
Email QR Code: