JALT Gunma / Gunma University Action Research Workshop
Date: Sunday, October 23rd, 2016 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Anne Burns (University of New South Wales)
Have you ever wanted to explore challenges in your teaching or work to further understand learners and their engagement with activities in your classroom? JALT Gunma and Gunma University are proud to co-sponsor an action research workshop with Professor Anne Burns from the University of New South Wales (Australia). This will be a very hands-on session that will provide you with some steps to get started with your own action research. You will have opportunities to share your ideas about language teaching and learning with other teachers and develop some new ways to understand what goes on in your classroom.
Organization: Gunma Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gunma JALT)
Venue: Gunma University Aramaki Campus (Maebashi), Muse Hall
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gunma JALT
Email QR Code: