JALT International Conference Sneak Preview
Date: Sunday, November 13th, 2016 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: To be announced
Are you presenting at the JALT National Conference in Nagoya Nov. 25-28? If so, would you like to give Hiroshima JALT a sneak preview on Sunday, Nov. 13? Local Hiroshima teachers would love to hear about your information, and it would be a good chance for you to practice. If interested, please contact Joe Lauer or another Hiroshima JALT Officer by Monday, Oct. 10. Also see hiroshima-jalt.org
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (500 yen for students)
Venue: International Conference Center Hiroshima (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: