CALL SIG of JALT:
JALTCALL 2017 Conference (day 2 of 3)
Date: Saturday, June 17th, 2017 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:10 PM
Speaker: Invited Speakers: Hayo Reinders, Laurence Anthony and Leigh Graves Wolf, plus many others
JALTCALL2017 will be held at Matsuyama University, in beautiful Shikoku, Japan, from June 16th to 18th 2017. The theme for this year's conference is "Active Learning through CALL". Active learning is an essential part of language learning. JALTCALL 2017 will focus on how educational technology can encourage learners to take a more effective role in their study both inside and outside the classroom. Please see the JALTCALL 2017 site for details.
Organization: Computer-Assisted Language Learning Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (CALL SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 10,000 yen for 3 days (also for member of IATEFL, LET, JACET, EUROCALL, AJET, AsiaCALL)
Non-members: 12,000 yen for 3 days
Venue: Matsuyama University, Ehime Prefecture (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CALL SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: