The IAFOR International Conference on Language Learning--Hawaii 2017
Date: Sunday, January 8th, 2017 Time: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Linda Furuto (University of Hawai'i at Manoa), Curtis Ho (University of Hawai'i)
The International Academic Forum (IAFOR), in conjunction with its global university and institutional partners, invites submissions to The IAFOR International Conference on Language Learning--Hawaii 2017 (IICLLHawaii2017), presented alongside The IAFOR International Conference on Education--Hawaii 2017 (IICEHawaii2017), and The IAFOR International Conference on Technology in the Classroom--Hawaii 2017 (IICTCHawaii2017) as part of the same event. Registration for any one of these conferences permits attendance in all three within the event. This conference, part of IAFOR's global conference series on education in its broadest sense brings together teachers, researchers and distinguished professors from around the world to share their insights on the theme "Educating for Change."
Call for papers
The call for papers deadline is November 1, 2016. Please see this conference's website for details.
Organization: International Academic Forum (IAFOR)
Venue: The Hawai'i Convention Center, Honolulu, Hawaii
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: