Hawaii TESOL Conference 2017
Date: Saturday, February 18th, 2017 Time: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Plenary sessions by William Pila H. Wilson and Kauanoe Kamana (both of College of Hawaiian Language at UH Hilo); call for papers due November 12, 2016
The call for participation for the annual Hawaii TESOL Conference closes on November 12, 2016. The conference will be held at the University of Hawaii at Hilo, on the Big Island of Hawai'i. Participants are encouraged to submit proposals that are related to the conference theme: Multilingualism & ESL. Please see HITESOL's call for participation page for details.
Organization: Hawai'i TESOL
Venue: University of Hawai'i Hilo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hawai'i TESOL