Lakeland University Japan:
4th Annual Conference on Global Higher Education at Lakeland University Japan
Date: Saturday, June 10th, 2017 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Call for papers due Dec 15th
"Building Bridges" Recent years have seen growing influence among those who wish to erect barriers, both national and ideological. However, global higher education, by its very nature, is aimed at overcoming such barriers by fostering connections across geographic, ideological, political, and other frontiers, creating bonds both in and out of the classroom.
Please join us on June 10th, 2017 for a day of diverse perspectives exploring the development of education with a global perspective among higher education institutions in Japan and around the world. Presentations should be on topics relevant to global higher education, such as global competency, education policy, foreign language education, classroom diversity, cross-cultural communication, international student advising, foreign student recruiting, study abroad, area studies, sustainability, peace studies, labor studies, community building, environmental education, or a related issue.
Organization: Conference on Global Higher Education at Lakeland University Japan (Lakeland University Japan)
Cost: Pre-registration: 3500 yen
Venue: Lakeland University Japan 5-7-12 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Lakeland University Japan
Email QR Code: