Okayama JALT November Meeting
Date: Saturday, November 12th, 2016 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Kenji Chida; Eiko Nakamura
Monthly meeting of the Okayama chapter of JALT. We will have two presentations. Note: Our presentations will follow a Book Look event at which nine publishers will show their wares. The Book Look starts at 12:30. Come early to see what is available.
Organization: Okayama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okayama JALT)
Venue: Okayama University, Tsushima Campus, L-cafe
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okayama JALT
Email QR Code: