Highlights from the JALT2016 International Conference (followed by Bonenkai)
Date: Saturday, December 17th, 2016 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Local members
Local members attending the JALT International Conference in Nagoya will present summaries/reflections on the best presentations they attended at the conference. This is a great chance to learn about new research, pick up on innovations in ELT and hear about other highlights of this excellent conference. We'll also do a bit of brain storming on future programs for JALT Sendai. This is always a stimulating, fun session. Please join us!
JALT Sendai Bonenkai (Year-end party)
Please join us for this social highlight of the year. Spouses, friends, and colleagues are all welcome to come and enjoy an evening filled with fun and frolic. Space is limited, and reservation deadline is Sunday, December 4 (click here to reserve).
- Party Location: Indian Restaurant Namaskar (map)
- Party Fee: 4,000 yen (includes food and all-you-can-drink)
Attendance at the afternoon regular meeting is not required, so please free to join us only for the evening event if your schedule dictates.
Organization: Sendai Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Sendai JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (500 yen for students)
Venue: Sendai War Memorial Hall 2-12-1 Omachi, Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi 980-0804 (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sendai JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: