Okinawa Trends in Language Teaching Conference 2016
Date: Sunday, December 18th, 2016 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Andy Boon, Toyo Gakuen University (Call for posters due Dec. 11)
Okinawa Trends in Language Teaching Conference 2016 will be held in Naha, Okinawa. It is a conference based on poster sessions. The deadline for submissions is December 11th. Go to Okinawa JALT's sign-up page to submit proposals. The conference will be held at Okinawa Prefectural University of Arts, near the World Heritage Site of Shurijo Castle. (A guided tour of the castle will be offered the day before the conference.)
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 1,000 yen (Okinawa JALT members: free)
Non-members: 2,000 yen
Venue: Okinawa Prefectural University of Art (access)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304