15th International Asia TEFL Conference (day 2 of 3)
Date: Friday, July 14th, 2017 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Call for papers deadline is 15 Feb, 2017.
The 2017 Asia TEFL conference will be held at Royal Ambarrukmo Hotel in Yogyakarta, Indonesia on July 13-15, 2017. The conference theme is "ELT in Asia in the Digital Era: Global Citizenship and Identity." Please see the 2017 conference page for details.
Organization: The Asian Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (Asia TEFL)
Cost: Asia TEFL Members: Early bird registration: US$150. On-site: US$200.
Non-members: Early bird registration: US$220. On-site: US$270.
Venue: Royal Ambarrukmo Hotel in Yogyakarta, Indonesia
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Asia TEFL
Email QR Code: