Extensive Reading Foundation:
The Fourth World Congress on Extensive Reading (day 2 of 4)
Date: Saturday, August 5th, 2017 Time: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: TBA; Call for papers due February 28th, 2017
The World Congress gathers all those involved with the extensive reading approach -- students, teachers, scholars, writers and publishers -- under one roof for a conference dedicated purely to extensive reading. The Fourth World Congress on Extensive Reading will be held August 4-7th in Tokyo, Japan. Call for papers are due February 28th. The Japan Extensive Reading Association (JERA) will be holding their annual conference as a "conference within a conference." All presentations in Japanese will be vetted and programmed by JERA.
Organization: Extensive Reading Foundation
Cost: See the ERWC website for details.
Venue: Toyo Gakuen University, Hongo Campus, Tokyo (access)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Extensive Reading Foundation
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: