13th Annual CamTESOL Conference on ELT
Date: Saturday, February 18th, 2017 Time: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Plenary speakers Dilin Liu (University of Alabama), Lawrence Zhang (University of Auckland), and Marie Stevenson (University of Sydney)
The 13th Annual CamTESOL Conference will be held on 18-19 February 2017 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, under the theme "Building a Regional Community: English Across Platforms." The conference consists of two main events, a pre-conference full-day Regional ELT Research Symposium on Friday February 17, 2017, and the main conference on February 18-19, 2017. For details, please see the CamTESOL website.
Organization: Cambodia Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (CamTESOL)
Venue: Institute of Technology Cambodia (ITC), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: