2016 Member Presentations
Date: Friday, February 3rd, 2017 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Tokyo JALT Members
Tokyo JALT presents our 2016 Member Presentations for your education and enjoyment. Tokyo JALT believes in supporting the development of local members, both by bringing the best presenters from abroad and by fostering local talent as well. This evening will feature several short presentations, each 15 minutes long, followed by time to meet each presentor afterwards. Light refreshments will be served. If you are interested in presenting at the next Tokyo JALT Member Presentations in 2017, please submit your information at bit.ly/presentatTokyoJALT
Organization: Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: The NYU School of Professional Studies Japan Center, 22F, Shinagawa Intercity Tower A, 2-15-1 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code: