JALT International Conference:
JALT2017: 43rd Annual International Conference on Language Teaching and Learning & Educational Materials Exhibition (day 2 of 4)
Date: Saturday, November 18th, 2017 Time: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: Plenaries by Gabriel Diaz Maggioli, Hugh Starkey; with many other speakers
JALT promotes excellence in language learning, teaching, and research by providing opportunities for those involved in language education to meet, share, and collaborate. We hold many events throughout the year to facilitate this, with our largest conference held each November. This year, our annual international conference is built around the theme "Language Teaching in a Global Age: Shaping the Classroom, Shaping the World."
- Educational Materials Exhibition (EME): 9am-6pm
- Opening Ceremony: 9:30am-9:45am
- Plenary I - Gabriel Diaz Maggioli: 9:45am-10:45am
- Plenary II - Hugh Starkey: 2:25am-3:25pm
- JALT Junior: 10:55am-6:30pm
- Concurrent Sessions: 10:55pm-6:30pm
- Featured Speaker Workshops: 10:55am-6:30pm
- Poster Sessions: 10:55am-2:10pm
- Graduate Student Showcase: 12:05pm-6:25pm
- Best of JALT: 7pm-8:30pm (in the Multi-Purpose Hall)
- SIG Parties: 7pm onwards
Please see the JALT conference site for more details.
Organization: The Annual International Conference of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT International Conference)
Cost: Refer to the JALT conference site for details
Venue: Tsukuba International Congress Center (Epochal Tsukuba), Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JALT International Conference
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3837-1630
Email QR Code: