FAB 11 and KOTESOL National Conference 2017: Boosting the Power of ELT -- FABulously!
Date: Saturday, May 13th, 2017 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Curtis Kelly, Robert Murphy, Marc Helgesen, Tim Murphey, Joseph Shaules, Amanda Gillis-Furutaka, and more!
Saturday will feature plenaries by Curtis Kelly and Robert Murphy, and neuroELT sessions throughout the day, as well as general ELT concurrent sessions. Sunday will feature an all-day series of neuroELT workshops. The call for papers is due March 1st, 2017; please see the conference site for details.
Organization: Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
Cost: KOTESOL Members: 30,000 KRW (pre-registration) (30,000 KRW is about 2930 yen)
Non-members: 40,000 KRW (pre-registration) (40,000 KRW is about 3,900 yen)
Venue: Sookmyung Women's University, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: