TESOL International Association:
TESOL 2017 International Convention and English Language Expo (day 2 of 4)
Date: Wednesday, March 22nd, 2017 Time: 8:00 AM - 8:15 PM
Speaker: Over 1000 educational sessions
As the largest organization for English language educators, TESOL International Association hosts more than 6,500 people annually from around the world at its convention. Educators at all levels attend to exchange ideas and connect with a dynamic professional community. Please see the TESOL 2017 website for full details.
Organization: Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) International Association (TESOL International Association)
Cost: Please see the TESOL 2017 website for details
Venue: Washington State Convention Center, 705 Pike Street, Seattle, Washington, USA
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact TESOL International Association
Email QR Code: