Gwangju-Jeonnam KOTESOL Regional Conference: Stepping Up in an Increasingly Connected World
Date: Saturday, March 11th, 2017 Time: 10:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Eric Reynolds (Woosong University); call for papers due February 15th
The morning session will feature a Reflective Practice workshop and the afternoon will feature a plenary session and about 4x4 concurrent sessions. If you are interested in participating as a presenter, please see the call for papers, due Feb 15, 2017.
Organization: Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
Cost: KOTESOL Members: 5,000 KRW
Non-members: 10,000 KRW (pre-registration) (no fee for presenters from Japan)
Venue: Gwangju City, Gwangju Gwangju Natl. University of Education Teacher Training Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: