Meikai University Lecturer Showcase
Date: Sunday, February 26th, 2017 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Will Speaker (Meikai University), Roy Morris (Meikai University), Patrizia Hayashi (Meikai University), Sarah Holland (Toyo University), and Tyson Rode (Meikai University)
We are fortunate to have a number of lecturers from Meikai University joining us to present on a wide variety of topics. Below you will find the abstracts for each presentation, which will be about 25 minutes in length including time for questions. Full abstracts for each presentation can be found on the Meikai University website.
Organization: Saitama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Saitama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Rental Space Holly, Urawa, Saitama (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Saitama JALT
Email QR Code: